We had such a enjoyable Valentine's Day! Cameron woke us up bright and early to get the party started. So we came out in the living room to play with him and I walked right by some beautiful flowers that were set on the table with a sweet card! It was so thoughtful and I am so lucky to be married to such a sweet man! But it was funny cause I was so tired I didn't even recognize they were there at first! We were also lucky to have Jesse's mom and dad come up to visit us this weekend on Valentine's Day and we sure had a lot of fun with them! Cameron loves when we have family come to visit it is always exciting for him! So thanks guys!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day
We had such a enjoyable Valentine's Day! Cameron woke us up bright and early to get the party started. So we came out in the living room to play with him and I walked right by some beautiful flowers that were set on the table with a sweet card! It was so thoughtful and I am so lucky to be married to such a sweet man! But it was funny cause I was so tired I didn't even recognize they were there at first! We were also lucky to have Jesse's mom and dad come up to visit us this weekend on Valentine's Day and we sure had a lot of fun with them! Cameron loves when we have family come to visit it is always exciting for him! So thanks guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm glad you had a great valentines day!
you little boy is darling. it looks like your doing great. i am happy for you.
Post a Comment