He is so handsome and I cannot believe how big he is. He has the most beautiful big eyes. Oh, I can't say enough about how wonderful this little man is and what a blessing he is in all our lives.
Of course you are going to post tons of pics of cameron! I love to see how cute he is and how he is growing! I tagged you, so go to my blog and check it out
3 comments:
Tiffany,
He is so handsome and I cannot believe how big he is. He has the most beautiful big eyes. Oh, I can't say enough about how wonderful this little man is and what a blessing he is in all our lives.
Thank you and Love to All, Mom
He is just getting too big too fast!
Of course you are going to post tons of pics of cameron! I love to see how cute he is and how he is growing! I tagged you, so go to my blog and check it out
Post a Comment