I don't have very many pictures of me with Cameron cause I am usually the one taking all the pictures so I decided to sit down and get one with him! Every girl wants her picture with the love of her life!:)
Lucky you about winning the grill! thats awsome! I bet jesse was way thrilled, cuz we all know how tight he is with his money! I have one question, you live in Idaho right? not in the desert? How the crap do you stay so tan!!?? your hair is geting so long too! Let me just come up there and you can share some of your color with me and give me some hair extensions! You are soooo Beautiful!!
2 comments:
Lucky you about winning the grill! thats awsome! I bet jesse was way thrilled, cuz we all know how tight he is with his money! I have one question, you live in Idaho right? not in the desert? How the crap do you stay so tan!!?? your hair is geting so long too! Let me just come up there and you can share some of your color with me and give me some hair extensions! You are soooo Beautiful!!
Tiffany,
You are so lucky to have that handsome little man in your lap.
He is so precious and growing so quickly. Have fun and give Cam a kiss from Grandma and Grandpa.
Post a Comment