Well first I want to thank my WONDERFUL Mother!!! I want to thank her for teaching me so many things in my life and for always being a great example for me and my siblings. My Mother is probably the BEST person I know, she always tries to do what she knows is right and always has a wonderful attitude about everything, if she is sad or upset about something no one would ever be able to tell cause all you ever see is a sweet smiling face and a warm acceptance no matter what! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
Now I want to thank my beautiful son and sweet husband for making this day so special for me. It was officially my first Mother's Day...last year I was still pregnant so I guess that could count, but now I know what it is really like to be a Mother so I think I have experienced a little taste of what it means to be a mom...believe me it is definitely a title you earn. It isn't the easiest thing, but it is the most natural and rewarding thing I have ever done...I can't imagine anything more enjoyable then waking up to a sweet smiling face, patiently waiting in his crib for me to peek my head around the corner just like he knows I will do every morning. It means so much to me to know that my son can count on me and that I can do everything to my ability to make sure that I am there for him. So Thank You Cameron for being such a joy and for giving me the most wonderful opportunity to be your Mother! I also want my hubby to know that I love and appreciate him for being so loving and supportive of me in all that I do. My husband would do anything to make me happy and I know that, he is a good man and the best daddy a little boy could ask for. I love you Jesse with all of my heart and I sure hope you read this cause I know that you check it out when you are at work :)
It was a great Mother's Day!
3 comments:
Tiffany,
I do not deserve the compliments you paid to me, but I am going to try to be the person that you believe that I am. Thank you so very much. I am so pleased with your motherhood abilities that you have acquired so far and I am so sure that Cameron will continue to teach you all that you need to know to be the one that he will call "MOTHER".
lOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND I AM SO HAPPY TO BE THE ONE THAT YOU CALL "MOTHER"
Such a sweet post! I think Cameron is very lucky to have you as his mom!
I'm glad you had a Happy Mother's Day! I can't wait to see pic from your trip!
Post a Comment