So we had such a super fun weekend with the Linger Family! We went camping up to Napias Creek so the boys were able to go fishing and we played in the creek! It was nice to just get out and relax and take it easy for a few days! We also got beat to nights in a row at Rook which is just unacceptable LOL! But I was able to get a few great pictures! Thanks Hailey Jason and Wyatt we had a fantastic time with you guys!!!
4 comments:
Looks like fun! So glad you got to have a little get-away!
Looks like fun! You'll have to take us to some of these places if we ever make it back up there!
We had a great time with you guys too. We really weren't trying to brain wash you while we were there, but if you decide to only buy Pepsi products from now on, well...at least your're choosing the best. Can't wait to go with you guys again sometime. P.S. I'm totally struggling with the water challenge. No worries I'll get it down. I've got my eye on the prize, literally. He He!
Tiffany,
Looks like everyone is having a great time. I can't believe the report on the Rook game. What a sad tale!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment