Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hogle Zoo


So we went to the Zoo this summer with Jesse's family and it was SO much fun! Only thing is we forgot our camera so I just barely got some pics from my sister-in-law and I owe her BIG because I am so surprised she still had them! Anyway we did get one pic and we LOVED the Giraffs they have always been my favorite and I'm pretty sure Cameron loved them too! Thanks family for a fantastic time at the ZOO!

5 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Hogle Zoo is great!
I love giraffes too!!!

Unknown said...

Tiffany,

What fun!!!!!!!The girraff is a fantastic animal. I am so glad that your family had this opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Mom

Photo Crazy! said...

How fun! I really need to take the kids next year. Jenna would love it!

Gina said...

What a cute family! We love the Hogle Zoo too.

Ann said...

We LOVE the Hogle Zoo! Tyler really loved the baby giraffe this year!