So I use to get SO excited when I knew my mom was making cookies, and it wasn't so much excitement about the cookies as it was the COOKIE DOUGH! Not that the cookies weren't delicious but cookie dough is AMAZING! So I was making some cookies on Saturday and I sat Cameron on the counter so he could watch and help as much as he could cause he LOVES to help. So I got it all mixed together and added the chocolate chips and gave him a little spoon full...yep that was all it took he was completely hooked! He grabbed the spatula and just helped himself and even got a heaping spoonful for his daddy! It was one of those very special moments that you know you will cherish forever!
Monday, January 18, 2010
I don't know which ones sweeter
So I use to get SO excited when I knew my mom was making cookies, and it wasn't so much excitement about the cookies as it was the COOKIE DOUGH! Not that the cookies weren't delicious but cookie dough is AMAZING! So I was making some cookies on Saturday and I sat Cameron on the counter so he could watch and help as much as he could cause he LOVES to help. So I got it all mixed together and added the chocolate chips and gave him a little spoon full...yep that was all it took he was completely hooked! He grabbed the spatula and just helped himself and even got a heaping spoonful for his daddy! It was one of those very special moments that you know you will cherish forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
how adorable!!!
We buy chocolate chip cookie dough in a giant tub from Sam's Club, and the boys LOVE eating it that way!
Oh!!How precious. I love the pictures especially the one where he is anticipating the big chunk of COOKIE DOUGH. Dad got right in there for the fun and the COOKIE DOUGH!!!!!!!!!!
Love you Cameron
Ha Ha! How funny- He's hooked!
LOve cookie dough! So cute!
I have to admit, it's pretty stinkin' cute. Everyone needs a little cookie dough once in a while right? There's nothing like it. I made chocolate chip cookies this afternoon, maybe I'll bring one to church and coax him over to our bench. It works for Art!
YUM! We hardly have any let to make cookies after we've pigged out on the dough!
Tiff,
Cameron is getting soo big. He is so cute on his big yellow truck. Its cute where he is sitting on his big yellow truck. What a smile. It is so adorable.
Love, Grandma Carolyn
Post a Comment