There really are no words to describe how much I love my Dad. I have always had such a great amount of respect for him from the time I was very small all throughout my life. He was always my Hero and the one person who would never let me down. I am so very greatful for the wonderful relationship that we were blessed to have, and for the time I was blessed to spend with him while he was on this earth. I will always have my wonderful memories and through them he will continue to influence my life for good! I love you with all my heart Dad and there isn't a day that goes by that you are not in my thoughts or affect something that I may be doing during the day. You are always with me!
Friday, May 27, 2011
The Greatest Man I Have Ever Known!!!
There really are no words to describe how much I love my Dad. I have always had such a great amount of respect for him from the time I was very small all throughout my life. He was always my Hero and the one person who would never let me down. I am so very greatful for the wonderful relationship that we were blessed to have, and for the time I was blessed to spend with him while he was on this earth. I will always have my wonderful memories and through them he will continue to influence my life for good! I love you with all my heart Dad and there isn't a day that goes by that you are not in my thoughts or affect something that I may be doing during the day. You are always with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment