Thursday, January 10, 2013


What is childhood without a few bathtub shots. These two are going to be the best for friends their whole life



This is how Big Brother usually spends his time in time out. Little sister just wants to be wherever he is, it is so sweet she is so concerned about him!







With mom and John at the Bountiful Temple open house


Digging for Crystals at Crystal Park in Montana

Adi thought the whole I was digging was just the perfect size for her

I was pretty sure this owl was going to eat me, or poop on my head...

which he didn't, but I these are pics of him catching and eating a mouse even with me standing just a few feet away


I'm pretty sure my sweet little lady is wondering how in the world she got stuck with these crazies...she'll learn :)


Cameron at 4 years old, first day of pre-school! SO handsome

No comments: