Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas At The Clausse's





We have had such a fantastic Christmas!!! Cameron sure had a fun time and having Grandma and Papa Blake and Uncle Ben here made it even funner! Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

Photo Crazy! said...

Looks like you had a great one! Cool boy toys!

Portia said...

Hi Tiff! of course I dont mind, I am glad I didnt even know you were on here. But sam was sitting by me when I got on here and I said " see sam! you need to get a blog, I didnt even know tiffany had one, so many people you know do!" and she said she reads yours all the time. What a loser, she reads them all but she wont just get one! haha, I
will work on her. But Your little boy is soooo cute! your family looks great!

Raelene said...

Looks like the boys got what they wanted for christmas! where's yours?? Cameron is getting big enough, he's probably wondering when your gonna have another!!??
hope you have a happy new year!!

Ann said...

Ya, what did you get? I'm so glad Mom, Dad and Ben were able to make it up once again! Looks like it was a good one!