We had so much fun going to get a tree this year! We actually just bundled up and took the Teryx up the mountain behind out house and found us a great tree! I have to admit it is not as good looking as last years...but honestly I don't think anyone has ever had as great of a tree as we did last year ;) Cameron sure enjoyed the ride and loved decorating even more, but I seem to be having a hard time keeping him from trying to get his new ornament...it's a tractor, well actually it's a john deere lawn mower, but he thinks it's a tractor!
3 comments:
Cute Tiffany! I love the John Deere ornament
How fun! Nothing smells as good as a real tree. We haven't gone to get one for a few years. We can't seem to fit it in...plus I jumped ahead this year and did a thankful tree. Do you get a new ornament every year? We get them on vacations.
I think it's cute he loves tractors so much!
Post a Comment