Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Fun In The Sun









We had such a fantastic time in St George for Easter weekend! We had some nice sunny days and Cameron sure loved the Easter Egg hunt!

6 comments:

Clark's said...

So cute! Happy Easter!

Raelene said...

you came to st george and didnt come to see me?! I oughta kick your little hiney!! no just kidding, I'm glad you guys had a good easter! you were had a warmer one than us...we were in kanab and froze our butts off! Cameron is too cute!!

Gale Family said...

Soo fun! You look super cute by the way. I love your hair. Your little guy is adorable as well.

Ann said...

Fun! I'm sad we missed you guys! It looks like you had alot of fun too!

Unknown said...

Tiffany,

Thank you for the visit. Dad and i had so much fun and we made a lot of memories. Little Cameron is so adorable and alot of fun. Love the pictures and thank you for putting them on our computer Hope to see you all again real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care of each other.

Love, Mom

Erica Locke said...

Way fun Tiffany. I love the pictures!