Tiffany,Beautiful flower and I sure do love the little man smelling the flower. Cameron sure is growing up FAST!!!!!!!!!!Love, Mom
He sure is sweet Tiff. I am glad I finally got to meet him for a sec.
He's so cute! I hope you guys get to come for the baby blessing, or sometime soon...our kids need to get together, it's almost been a whole year! I can't believe it!
its to bad flowers don't last longer!! Havent heard from you in a while, hope everything is going good for you guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tiffany,
Beautiful flower and I sure do love the little man smelling the flower. Cameron sure is growing up FAST!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Mom
He sure is sweet Tiff. I am glad I finally got to meet him for a sec.
He's so cute! I hope you guys get to come for the baby blessing, or sometime soon...our kids need to get together, it's almost been a whole year! I can't believe it!
its to bad flowers don't last longer!! Havent heard from you in a while, hope everything is going good for you guys!
Post a Comment