Sunday, September 19, 2010

I did it!!!




Ran my first half marathon! It was amazing, what a great feeling, I would encourage everyone to make the goal to run! If I can do it anyone can do it! I finished in 1 hour 54 minutes and took 2nd place in my age group and 4th overall the women, I am super excited! And I know that my Dad was with me through every step!

7 comments:

The Robinson's said...

That's awesome Tiff!! And such great time! I've been thinking a lot of you lately- hope you are doing alright. Congrats- that is amazing!

Erica Locke said...

Good Work!

Raelene said...

That is awsome! congrats! I wish I was in that good of shape right now! maybe next year!!

Unknown said...

Tiffany, I am so proud of you and Dad would be ecstatic. You are so amazing. Keep SMILIN and be happy.

Love you and your family so much,

Mom and Dad

Gina said...

That's so cool Tiffany. I was going to ask you how it went on sunday and forgot. Congrats!! What a great accomplishment.

Jen said...

Tiffany,

You are so awesome! I admire you for even thinking you could do something like that, training hard for it, and conquering it. Great job!

Ann said...

GREAT JOB! You look awesome!
I put picture from the funeral on my blog, you can just get them from there!