
Yep here it is, this is the cause of all my sleepless nights the last few weeks! No just kidding he really hasn't been to bad. He is just such a good baby I am so amazed at how well tempered he is about everything! We are so proud of him he is doing so well he is crawling and trying to use the couch to stand up all the time, I went in to check on him yesterday and he was standing up in his crib watching for me to come in the door, it was so funny! Life is so much fun with Cameron!
1 comment:
Hey, after we came visit teaching, I did look for my teething tablets to give to you for Cameron, but apparently we used them all up because I couldn't find them anywhere!
He is just the cutest little boy EVER!!!
Oh, and, we have the SAME background!!! How funny!
Post a Comment