I know it has been a few years sense we took this vacation, but it was so much fun and probably one of the most enjoyable ones I have been on. The weather was great, we got to see everything that we wanted to see and we were all in very good company! We had a blast. We went to see the Red Wood Trees, we saw the beach and played in the water even though it was probably only 50-60 degrees, but it didn't matter to us cause we were just so happy to be there! We even found a light house, my dad wanted to find one so bad for me cause he knew how bad I wanted to take a tour of one. It was beautiful, but it was quite a hike down to it so I felt bad cause dad just waited for me and Jess to walk to it and check it out. But I was so grateful that he stopped for me cause we got some great pics and made some great memories! Thanks Dad!!!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Trip to California with Dad
I know it has been a few years sense we took this vacation, but it was so much fun and probably one of the most enjoyable ones I have been on. The weather was great, we got to see everything that we wanted to see and we were all in very good company! We had a blast. We went to see the Red Wood Trees, we saw the beach and played in the water even though it was probably only 50-60 degrees, but it didn't matter to us cause we were just so happy to be there! We even found a light house, my dad wanted to find one so bad for me cause he knew how bad I wanted to take a tour of one. It was beautiful, but it was quite a hike down to it so I felt bad cause dad just waited for me and Jess to walk to it and check it out. But I was so grateful that he stopped for me cause we got some great pics and made some great memories! Thanks Dad!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tiffany,
Oh, how sweet that you remember the 'good old times'. you are still our "little princess'. Now you have two men in your life, oh how time passes.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment