Cameron is crazy about his daddy! He is always trying to play with him, it is so cute to watch him crawl upon Jess and just get right in his face! I love it and Jesse looks forward to it everyday!!!
That was the exact position I found him in yesterday when I picked him up. So funny! It is so special to see the bond growing between a father and son. Just wait, before you know it he'll be going everywhere Jessie goes and loving every minute of it. I can just see them both riding around in his big black truck to plunk whistle pigs (I can't remember what you called them) So cute!
Tiff, I was so excited to get your email and find out that you had a blog. I love being able to catch up on the life of my friends through blogging. It sounds like things are going very well and your little guy is adorable. We have a blog as well. I am sending you an invite cause ours is private. Have a good one.
2 comments:
That was the exact position I found him in yesterday when I picked him up. So funny! It is so special to see the bond growing between a father and son. Just wait, before you know it he'll be going everywhere Jessie goes and loving every minute of it. I can just see them both riding around in his big black truck to plunk whistle pigs (I can't remember what you called them) So cute!
Tiff, I was so excited to get your email and find out that you had a blog. I love being able to catch up on the life of my friends through blogging. It sounds like things are going very well and your little guy is adorable. We have a blog as well. I am sending you an invite cause ours is private. Have a good one.
Post a Comment