

This is going to be a great year I just know it. I don't know how it couldn't be, life is so wonderful and Cameron fills it with so much joy and happiness, oh and did I mention that this may be the year that I may be able to get to sleep one full night! Yeah, it hasn't happened yet, but hey there is always a chance right? I am so excited for so many things Cameron is almost 7 months old now and is doing so well he is crawling around everywhere and of course is into everything he can get his little hands on. His favorites are defiantly the TV remote, jesse's playstation, any cords, and he likes the heater vents, yeah don't take your eyes off of him for very long or he'll make you regret it LOL! Jesse is also determined that Cameron is going to learn how to play basketball by the time he is two...LOL well see, but he is on the right track! I am so looking forward to spring already though, but I can not complain this winter has been very mild compared to last winter.
Jesse's Mom and Dad Clausse came up on New Years day and spend a couple days, it was fun we went bowling and watched some movies and went out to look at the Elk that are down river from here.
I am making a few New Year's resolutions...first; I am going to try each day to find something new that I am greatful for and why, because I think I have so much more to be thankful for then I even realize, second; I am going to get better at my jogging routine and not just randomly jog whenever I feel like I have the energy because really I would always have more energy if I would just keep it up regularly, right? Anyway there are a few other things that I know that I need to work on but I figure that these are a few good places to start. Life is good, I am very blessed in my life and am so grateful for my family and friends that make life so interesting and keep me going each day!
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a fun birthday and Kala and I could come see you. Thank you for letting Jason and I watch Cameron the other night. He was so good and such a joy to be around. We'd love to help you out in that department anytime you need. It was a good way for me to get a baby fix in.
yay, i can leave a comment! just to warn you, i haven't had a full night sleep in over 5 years now! Tyler's been really bad with not sleeping lately. But, it's a nice thought...i guess it won't happen til the kids are all gone LOL!
Tiffany,
He is sitting up already I can't believe how smart your little Cam is and he is proud of himself and I know he made a basket. Hey, your experiences are beginning and oh how you and Jesse are going to enjoy and you both will be the "best parents" ever.
Love always, Mom
Post a Comment