Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baja'n!!!











This was SO much fun! We went out on a ride to U.P. Lake today! It was beautiful and the ride was awesome, these pictures don't even really do it justice of what we drove up! And the Lake itself was SO beautiful up there in the mountains surrounded by trees and rocks and even a little snow! What a beautiful world we live in, and I love where we live...we actually just drove right from our home and went about four blocks to get on the dirt road that took us to this lake! What a fun day!

6 comments:

Hailey Linger said...

I have to agree, it looks like a lot of fun. Jason said you guys came up on your new toy the other day. I'm sure Cameron loves riding in it with you guys. He's such a cutie and growing up so fast. Have fun with making his cake. I bet it will turn out super cute.

Unknown said...

I can,t believe how grown up Cameron looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jana, Steve and Jared are sure having fun with you all and I am so grateful for them and their friendship.

Hope you all hve many wonderful experiences together.

It looks like Cameron is enjoying his new toy. Please be safe together.

Love, Mom

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raelene said...

It really is beautiful! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Jesse looks pretty proud of his new toy!! So fun for you guys!

Ann said...

Jesse looks like he's enjoying his new toy! Cute pics of Cameron too!

Salmon Tolman Family said...

What a fun trip! I've always wanted to get into there, but I've heard the trail is so rocky at the end before the lake. Glad you guys got to go up, the photos are awesome!