Thursday, June 18, 2009

Best Party EVER!!!






















So first off I have to say that it has been such a amazing day! It all turned out better then I ever imagined! Cameron is so blessed to have so many people that love and care about him! And his mommy and daddy are so very blessed to have so many wonderful friends that we consider family! I am so lucky to associate with all of you so thank you and you all know who you are...I love you all! Also, the teddy bear cake...SWEET!!! I can't believe that it actually worked out so well, and yes I made it myself and did all the frosting and yes it is a actual cake that we ate and it was pretty dang tasty! So I have been so stressed out about this cake for like over a week and to tell you the truth it really wasn't that difficult anyone could do it!!!
Cameron pretty much got the jackpot of presents though, he was given so many FUN things I think he was a little overwhelmed with so much excitement! He will have a blast with everything and he will look great in all the cute little outfits!!! It has been a very memorable day and I again want to thank all of you who made it so extra special!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiffany,

Oh!!The birthday party looks like a lot of fun and so many sweet people gathered around to celebrate Cameron's day. He sure is having fun on the bike with his good Dad and I love the green outfit he has on. He looks so grown-up I can not believe it!!!!
The CAKE is adorable and it sure looks like it was delicous also. You three girls look like sisters and you are all so beautiful. The table is so beautiful and the food looks good too. I like the party items for Cameron's first birthday. He sure is having a lot of fun. Cameron you are a very lucky little man to have so many good people to love you. Tiffany and Jesse you are very good parents keep up the good work it is the best you will ever do.

Love, Grandma and Grandpa Blake

Ann said...

I can't believe you made that cake! I've never even attempted one. I just let Albertson's do it for me ;) Did he make a nice, big mess of his cake? That's always my favorite part about the first birthday! I'm glad he had a fun party! Happy Birthday Cameron!

Salmon Tolman Family said...

I'm so glad the cake turned out so well! You did a GREAT job!!!
Happy Birthday little guy! Looks like it was a fun party!

Oh, P.S. your title says "Pary" instead of "Party"

Raelene said...

Wow, that cake is so flippin cute! your beautiful and talented! just another thing to hate you for!! just kidding, but really it looks like such a fun party and cameron is 1!!?? are you kidding me?! where does the time go? I'm glad he had a good b-day.

Jen said...

That cake turned out soooo cute! I wish I could have made it.

Hailey Linger said...

Thanks so much for inviting us. Wyatt and I had a great time and we just love little Cameron. It's been great to get to know you all. And I have to reconfirm...the cake was SWEET! Tasted great too! Way to go Tiffany.