I want to tell my dear Father how much I love and appreciate him! He is the most fantastic dad anyone could ask for! My dad has always been there for me, he did everything he could to make life for me and our family special and fun! He loved to take us on road trips when we were younger and we would drive all over I feel like I have seen it all and done it all thanks to my dad. We have so many special memories from Niagara Falls, to Washington D.C., Mexico, Canada, the pioneer trail, all over in Palmyra New York, Missouri, Navoo, and of course good old Alabama, to going camping just about every weekend, he made everything as fun as possible for us! I also want to thank my dad for being there for me throughout my life when I was young he would take me and my friends to do all kinds of fun things, we especially liked going to Lagoon and he was just as excited to ride all of the roller coasters as we were!!! My dad was also my biggest fan when I was busy playing Volleyball, Basketball, Cross Country, and Track, he and my mom always tried their best to be at every single event that I ever competed in! My dad was there for me in every way, he danced with me at my wedding, he made a surprise visit to all the way to Salmon Idaho when me and Jesse bought our home, and made sure my mom made it all the way up here to hold my hand while I was in labor with my son, while my sweet dad sat out in the waiting room for over 24 hours!!! What a wonderful dad I have been bless with I want him to know how much I love him with all my heart and I can't wait to make more memories with him, and for my son to get to have some of the same fun experiences with his special Grandpa Blake!!! I LOVE YOU DAD!
I also want to tell my sweet husband how much I love and appreciate the wonderful daddy he is! Our son is so lucky to have such a loving daddy, and I know that Jesse is completely wrapped around Cameron's little finger! Thank you Jesse for all that you do for our family!!! I love you S
1 comment:
THank you Tiffany. You are pretty special your self.
We have done some pretty amazing
stuff together, like taking rabbits cross country. Going to lagoon twice in one trip to Yellow Stone, and going to Disney land one day and Knotts the next.
Thank you to you and Jesse for always helping us with things. have a gr8 day.
Love you always Dad
Post a Comment