Here are a few pictures from our 4th of July! We had a great time we went up to our friends home on the hill they have a great view for the fireworks! It was a blast we had a BBQ and played games with the kids and played flag football with the adults! It was a very fun day! We also went for a ride the day before with Jared and Buddy!
3 comments:
Tiffany,It sure looks like all are having a great time of it. The children sure look excited all the smiles and little Cameron is having fun in the middle of all the festivities. He sure is getting big all of a sudden. I noticed that he sure has his eye on the Terex!!!!!!!!!!!He doesn't like it much I am sure. Everyone looks so happy and we are so pleased. Hope to see you all soon.
Love, Mom
I'm glad you had a great holiday!
You guys have way too much fun! Cameron is such a cutie. Kids are the best! Keep having fun!
Post a Comment