i love the sandbox and all the fun toys. Cameron sure is having a "good old" time playing in his sandbox. Cameron you are so precious and Grandpa and Grandma sure do love you and thank you for the memories in Yellowstone we will treasure forever.
Hey- about your comment you left me- it's really cheap to sign up right now. There is a special going on! So obviously you know about Stampin' Up! so I could email you all the info if you want! email me at tiffany__c@hotmail.com (2 underscores) and I'll get you the info.
3 comments:
Tiffany,
i love the sandbox and all the fun toys. Cameron sure is having a "good old" time playing in his sandbox. Cameron you are so precious and Grandpa and Grandma sure do love you and thank you for the memories in Yellowstone we will treasure forever.
Love to all, Mom
Oh, cute! He looks like he really loves it!
Hey- about your comment you left me- it's really cheap to sign up right now. There is a special going on! So obviously you know about Stampin' Up! so I could email you all the info if you want! email me at tiffany__c@hotmail.com (2 underscores) and I'll get you the info.
Post a Comment