Friday, July 24, 2009

Island Park Family Reunion


















What a wonderful time! We were able to get together and stay at this WAY fun cabin right on Henry Lake! My mom planned the whole thing and she did such a fantastic job we all enjoyed ourselves so much! We spent two days in Yellowstone exploring all of the exciting things to see there, inclucding a BEAR!!! Yes we got to see one all on its own in the wild it was SO great! Jess, my brother Ben and I also got to float a piece of the Snake River, it was beautiful, we also found a nice rope to swing off of into the freezing ice cold water it was a blast! We also got to gether with some of my cousins and their families so we had a pretty big group! We had a fun time with them we had dinner and played a little volleyball! It was just a wonderful week and I can't believe it is already over! Thanks Mom for planning such a memorable time for us all I can never thank you enough! Love you all and can't wait till next year!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiffany, Jesse and Cameron,

The reunion was a great time and I
appreciate your family making THE SACRIFICE to be with us in the park. It was so memorable and lots of FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the pictures on your blog. Take care and have fun with what time remains in this summer.

Hugs and Kisses, Mom

Ann said...

SO much fun! I can't wait to get home and get mine blogged! I'm so sad it's over!

Photo Crazy! said...

It was so fun to see you guys! Wow you got really close to that bear!