Friday, July 31, 2009

Proud of My Plants






So here are a few pictures of the bushes I bought this year to put around the house. Not a lot but a few each summer adds up over a few years right :) anyway mom I wanted to let you see the beautiful rose bush you and dad brought me, it is the BEST!!! Thanks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiffany,

They are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You sure do have an eye for plant selection and a "green thumb". Glad the rose bush is doing so well. All the colors are so pretty. Keep up the gardening.

Love, Mom

Tiffany Christensen said...

Looks good Tiff! yip, if you get a few every year they definitely add up! I have 11 rose bushes in the front of my yard that have been Mothers Day gifts to me for the past 3 mothers days and I love them. Have fun!