We went on a ride yesterday with the Smith family, he is our bishop and they are just a way fun family that we really enjoy! We saw some very beautiful places and found a lake that was so clear you could see the bottom, only thing is is that we had to hike down to it and believe me it was quite the hike, and the mosquitoes didn't help much either, good thing we had a lot of bug spray and we pretty much used the whole can yesterday! It was amazing that we only came away with two bites, and yes they were both on my so I was grateful for that! Anyway the Smith boys and Jesse dared me to get in the lake so really I had no choice of course I had to get in and as soon I did everyone else did as well, it was cold but it really wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be and I really only got in knee deep, it was very beautiful and clear! We are so lucky to have the opportunity to get out and enjoy this beautiful world that we live in!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Exploring The Beautiful Mountains
We went on a ride yesterday with the Smith family, he is our bishop and they are just a way fun family that we really enjoy! We saw some very beautiful places and found a lake that was so clear you could see the bottom, only thing is is that we had to hike down to it and believe me it was quite the hike, and the mosquitoes didn't help much either, good thing we had a lot of bug spray and we pretty much used the whole can yesterday! It was amazing that we only came away with two bites, and yes they were both on my so I was grateful for that! Anyway the Smith boys and Jesse dared me to get in the lake so really I had no choice of course I had to get in and as soon I did everyone else did as well, it was cold but it really wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be and I really only got in knee deep, it was very beautiful and clear! We are so lucky to have the opportunity to get out and enjoy this beautiful world that we live in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you're having a great summer! See ya next week!
Its july, and I can't believe your wearing a sweater! I guess that the good thing about the mountains, you get to escape the heat! ITs been so stinkin hot here, we've been going to the moutains a lot this summer!
Tiffany,
Sounds like a beautiful place to spend some time. I am so glad you and your family are sharing some special experiences with good friends. Cameron is happy about it all. See you next week!!!!!!!!!
Hooray, Mom
Post a Comment